Bmeandering

Bmeandering

Monday, April 16, 2018

I'm Back after Two Years!




My magnolia tree is just beginning to bloom, so I'm using pictures from last year.   We had 70 degrees on Saturday and now the temp is dropping and it's spitting snow.
My daffodils are either still debating whether to bloom or have died. I don't know which.  The following pictures are from two years ago.

I have been absent from blogging for two years.  Why am I back now? Due to the fibromyalgia I have to rest a lot.  I've been sleeping and reading mostly.   Well, I was laid up with a broken foot for three months --long story---so that limited me big time. ( I've kept a record of all the books I've read in by "Book Notebook" but offhand, I don't know how many there are.)
My new studio has a desk with my computer set up on it and flooring on the floor - a distressed grayish white.  The desk is in front of four big windows, so I now have a really awesome place to work.  (We added on a three room addition to our house and the top floor is my studio.)  I was crammed into a corner of an office before and I couldn't see out the window.  So I will enjoy blogging more.  I will show pictures in the future.  My camera is downstairs.
My foot is healed up and I'm back subbing two or three times a week.  I still enjoy that. (I've been retired from teaching 3 years now.)
I need to update my blog, but that will come in time.  I hope someone stops by, but if not, I'll enjoy writing again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth! Nice to see you blogging again! Glad you are doing well and enjoying retirement with a little work thrown in. Your new studio sounds wonderful. It doesn't seem long ago that you were moving into that house!
    Thanks for the prayers for Heather. She is doing better today and may come home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth----I am so glad to hear from you... You won't believe this but I thought about you TODAY.... I saw a beautiful old home on Facebook --and it reminded me of the home you all bought when you were still blogging.... I wondered what happened to you... THEN---I get an email from you (your blog post)... Crazy, huh??????? So glad to hear from you. I am not blogging much these days and have had some health problems along with family situations this past year... Hasn't been easy....

    Keep in touch.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Please let me know you stopped by.