Bmeandering

Bmeandering

Sunday, February 28, 2010

EXPLANATION

I began a blog awhile back using Typepad. I thought it might be more user-friendly for me. But I ended up with a boring set-up that no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't change. That was after I set it up and couldn't sign off on others' blogs with my blog's name and have it accessible. My husband, who is head of IT for a company, had to help me.
So I stayed with Typepad until this week when, after browsing other blogs-- all more colorful and descriptive than mine, I switched to blogger.com. I was able to customize (to a point)immediately after I set it up. I have copied most of my entries from Lillabettes-meanders. Some like the "What 20 inches of snow looks like here" proved too time consuming to bother. As for the grandchildren entry, I will do another on this account later.
I also changed the name. I don't want confusion when I close the Typepad account. Also, I decided that Lillabette sounded like a child's blog. Lillabette is a nickname my mom used for me when I was little. I didn't want to go with my real name. But then signing off as Lillabettes-meanders sounded silly to me. So I came up with the title "B. Meandering" which I explain in my profile and off to the left side on the main page. I hope this clears up any confusion as to why I have so many entries on the same day.
I hope that I will have more success with this blog. I welcome comments (nice ones).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Please let me know you stopped by.