Bmeandering

Bmeandering

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Peyton




There are better pictures of her first days here on earth, but these were the ones that I could upload tonight. Today she turned 7 and I sat at her little table in her bedroom as she organized some of her gifts in two of new "bags." I took pictures of her and her room and then she took some. We giggled and discussed all sorts of topics. And just as I did when I first held her, I felt incredibly blessed.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my first grandchild, Peyton Elizabeth!

I'll share "our" handiwork tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your granddaughter ... she's a beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness she had a lot of hair! I don't remember that. I just remember that she was really pink and I thought they'd cooked her too long. HA!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Please let me know you stopped by.