Bmeandering

Bmeandering

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sleeping Grandchildren: Angels in Disguise

Aaron Robert Allen a little over a week old. Pictures taken by doting grandma (me) on visit to Texas to help out.




Aaron at 8 months heading from the airport to a 6 day visit with the Ohio Folk.
Going . . .

Going . . .

GONE!



Aaron will turn one this Thursday, March 11, 2010. How time flies!


Addison Jane Hartley before the age of 1


Addison (Addy Jane as I call her) somewhere between the age of 1 and 2
Look at that red hair and curls!



Addy Jane will turn 3 on May 22nd.

Peyton Elizabeth Hartley - probably last summer at age 6. She will turn 7 this month--March 25th.



Dillon Cash Hartley --age 4 (I think---I need to start documenting ages!) He will turn 5 on May 18th.


Colton Jones 9 or 10--he just turned 11 Feb. 24 and he really changed over this school year, so it may well have been last summer. (I didn't downlaod my pictures until I had about 600 of them!!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the pictures! Sleeping babies are just the most precious things ever. The ones of Aaron "going, going, gone" made me smile lots. Can't believe he's gonna be one! Thanks for sharing the special pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Those are really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what delightful little grandchildren ...I'm a gramma, too ... it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Please let me know you stopped by.