Bmeandering

Bmeandering

Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Prayer and Ireland Pics



                                                  More Pictures from our Ireland Trip



                                                   "When I Need Hope and Joy in My Heart"

   I  submit this day to You, Lord, and all that is in it. 
 This is the day that You have made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it.
  I refuse to entertain any negative thoughts. 
 Help me to not give place to fear or depression.
  I will not dread any part of this day but will find only joy, peace, and purpose in all of it. 
Thank You, Lord, for all that this day holds because I know it is good.
  
                                                                          Amen.

                           This is the day the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
                                                                  Psalm 118:24

                                             
                                        I hope your week is full of joy, peace, and purpose!





6 comments:

  1. Good Morning! Hope your week ahead is filled with gifts from His hand. Thanks for starting mine with a prayer.

    I love the second photo - that soft pink building nestled up to the green hills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ireland! Beautiful. And I loved the Monday morning challenge you laid out to me. :) I'm new here. I'm Duane. It's nice to meet you! *grabs cup of coffee to chat*

    See you around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Monday challenge you laid out here. :) And Ireland! I want to come visit. :)

    (Sorry if you get two comments. My last one poofed)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think I'll join you and Duane for coffee and look at some more Ireland photos ... blessings on your week. Amen to the prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. went shopping today at the mall...with my 2 daughters. looking for a pair of jeans for a tween. she is just beginning to fit into the smallest of the adult size pants.
    it was good to read this prayer.
    thanks :-)

    and those ireland photos look much better than the mall. very restful. ahhh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful picture - i would love to go there!

    i am glad you stopped in my blog today as i love meeting new people!

    I'm a young Nana (48) with 6 amazing grandchildren. My oldest daughter Megan is 25 and has 4 children, ages 7,5,2 and 8 wks. My youngest daughter Ashlie is 21 and has 2 boys, ages 3 and 1. My middle daughter Melissa isn't married yet. I am blessed to be able to spend a lot of time with my grandbabies and I love every minute of it!

    I hope that you stop by my place again.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Please let me know you stopped by.