Bmeandering

Bmeandering

Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Scripture & Words of Wisdom

Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!
II Corinthians 9: 15

Gratitude . . . is constantly awakening to new wonder and to praise
of the goodness of God.
Thomas Merton

I went for a short drive this morning after my dental appointment.
I got some barn photos, but I also spent time 'glorying' in the beauty
of our southeastern Ohio hills.
It is truly a gift to love the area in which you live.

May you have a blessed week.

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good thing to do after a dental appt! Your picture is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good words on gratitude
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always enjoy Thomas Merton. Looks like a scenic drive on some steep roads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beth, I love your words: glorying in the beauty.... That is awesome!!!!

    Beautiful photos...

    Hope you had an awesome Easter.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hills... am definitely a "hills-oriented" person. Glad you enjoyed yourself so much, too.

    And you have a blessed week [and month and year and life], too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talk about starting my week off on a great note! Love the scene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!

    I'd like to expand on that:

    "It's truly a gift to GROW TO love the area in which you live."

    We live on flatland, and though I do miss hills and valleys, I often see so many other lovely things. It's all in the details.

    Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. The trees look so softly purple! Lovely, lovely photos. Love that quote, too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Thomas Merton and his beautiful words...ever so wise, he is.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Please let me know you stopped by.