Bmeandering

Bmeandering

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Photo record of spring and grape vines

I've been keeping a photo record of my grape vines as spring takes hold of this part of Ohio.  The vines are stretched across wire on the side of my old detached garage.  The couple who bought this place 24 years ago came from a farm to the "big town" (kidding---max 5,000 people--we're called a village). The lot is not a big area, so they had to be creative, and they were.  I've tried to maintain what was here, although some things have
"bit the dust."   
Inspired by some of the blogs I've been reading, I've taken my camera out and about with me.  Srapbooking is too "complicated" for me right now.  I have several piles of: folders of "stuff" to be graded, stuff that's graded, possible lesson plans, text books, supplementary books, catalogues, bills, etc. "neatly" cluttering my dining room table.  So bringing out the scrapbooking material just might send my mind around the bend.
However, the process of taking the pictures, downloading them onto the computer, cropping, etc., and then using them in a blog is a "no mess, little time, soothing, stress buster. "
So here are some photos of the progress of spring on my grape vines.  I hope to take pictures of the latest phase tomorrow.  I'm new at this and have a lot to learn; these aren't the quality of some of the other blog sites' pictures.  But hey, I'm having fun!
"Faith is being sure of what I hope for and certain of what I do not see . . . By faith I understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible."
                               Hebrews 11:1, 3 (NIV)

3 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike!! I have too many papers in my life to scrapbook, but I love putting photos on the blog. Those blooms are just beautiful. So glad you shared! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all of these pictures! I think it is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's something about photography that opens a persons eyes to see a world that is so often passed by ... perhaps faith is the same way.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Please let me know you stopped by.