Bmeandering

Bmeandering

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Corner View: Imagine

 Two of the six grandkids showing how they imagine.  They are both two years older now.


I have a photo of her after
I've straightened her crown.
But I like this one best.  She dressed herself
and as far as she's concerned, she's 'just right'--
crooked crown and gown askew over t-shirt
and all! Gotta love that attitude!




Note his mouth working to help
him get that play dough jammed
in the contraption.  Love it!



For more corner views, check out Francesca's place.

12 comments:

  1. Cute pictures and I agree - I love that first shot of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too like the first photo. You are one lucky grandmom and they are too, to have one as special as you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just too sweet Beth. These are wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey? wonderful, dreamy, imaginative (!) header...

    and hey? the attitudes rock, they do! children's imagination!!
    n♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! Children have a boundless imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great to see kids using their imaginations... So many don't do that these days!!!!!

    Great Corner View, Beth.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling! So wonderful you get to be apart of their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My 3 yr old daugher dresses up just the same. Her crown is usually too far forward on her head but thats just the way she likes it. And her imagination has created some amazing (and mind stretching!) artwork too!

    http://hibiscusbloem.blogspot.com/2012/06/corner-view-imagine.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. the crown looks just perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful little ones at play.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think children are perfect how they are, your granddaughter looks perfect and lovely!!
    And your grandson seems to be very much in his element.
    I think you are very blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you had so much fun with your little ones. You're a good grandma!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Please let me know you stopped by.