Bmeandering

Bmeandering

Thursday, June 21, 2012

I can do this!

Please click where it says my chronic illness blog at the top of my left-hand column. I finally figured out what I was doing wrong in linking it!  Hallelujah! (Some of this blogging stuff can drive a person a little crazy.)

{ Do I have to buy another domain?  Or do I register a new google account? Those of you with multiple blogs, what did you do to set up? I answered this question.  It's: Do not put a dot between www and whether.  It's also: Change my blog name; it was too much like someone else's.}

1 comment:

  1. I have 3 blogs if you look on my profile. I did it just like you did. Now, just create a sidebar link to your other blog on both of your blogs! That way, a reader can switch between your two blogs if they want to! (We're learning this as we go, aren't we??)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Please let me know you stopped by.