Bmeandering

Bmeandering

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Corner View: Before and After

One side of my back patio area is finished.
I still have to post photos of the other side,
so that you all can give me ideas on what to do
(as suggested by some of you).

Before:

Work in early stages.



Leg belongs to husband who is building a low brick wall.



Plants ready to be dug into the ground.



Plants laid in pots but not in place yet.




After:

I did more pots this year,
so that I can easily take them with me
if we move this summer.



Close-ups of antique school desk.

For more Corner Views check out Francesca's Fuoriborgo.

14 comments:

  1. Looks great Beth.... You obviously have been very busy.... I love it.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see the results of your hard work in the garden. I can spot your lovely bird plaque, too. My husband has just made a raised bed in our garden and we like growing plants in pots.
    The raised bed was hard work, but now we have another flower bed with mixed plants, including vegetables.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What hard work that truly pays off! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful change! (but lots of work, too, I guess) I wish you a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember those desks ... they were the "modern" version of what we had been using!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks beautiful! We're planning on putting a few pots here and there as well - to give the house a little welcoming touch for potential buyers.

    And the desk is a smart move. Giving a border a bit of height always pays off. Like a little landscape, it is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's looking great! What a good idea to use more pots this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cosy place! I love the antique school desk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've done a wonderful job Beth! It looks lush and beautiful. It was very clever of you to use pots so that you'll have a portable garden!
    Praying you are feeling well enough to enjoy these summer days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. colorful, beautiful ... and portable:)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BRAVO! now that's what i call teamwork too...!
    n♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! That looks like it was a lot of work, but the result is beautiful. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. it looks like a lovely, restful spot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous transformation! And I love the use of the old desk.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Please let me know you stopped by.