Bmeandering

Bmeandering

Friday, January 4, 2013

Problem--blogger and photos

I clicked on New Post and clicked on Browse icon.  However, instead of access to my computer files coming up, blogger now has a list and in the list is no access to my files.  They have something called Picassa Web Albums and my blog, my phone, web cam, and URL.  Are the rest of you having problems?  My blog consists of just the photos already posted as does the Picassa Web Album.  How do I get to my picture files?  What in the world has blogger 'gone and done' now?!   Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

7 comments:

  1. I just checked mine and it hasn't changed. Sorry - wish I could help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did they ask you to buy storage space at any time? You can go to your Google account and check that. They give you a small amount and store the photos in your Picassa web album, and then you have to pay a minimal fee (about $5) for another 20 MB of space. The only thing I can think of is that perhaps you've used up the free space? Or perhaps Blogger is just being glitchy today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. To answer Leslie's question, I've not been asked to pay more. But I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine hasn't changed either ---but I did read from about 4 other bloggers yesterday who were having the same problem.. Hope Blogger doesn't do this to us... I have Picasa --but never use it to bring pictures into Blogger... GADS!!!!! Tell me it ain't so....

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine did change. I emailed Google, but have not received a response. Mine is not a storage space issue. I do know how to upload my pictures to Picassa Web Albums and p[ull from there, so I am doing that today. If it doesn't get corrected I will help you do that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read of others having this problem but haven't seen any solutions so far. Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Susie. We got things worked out on my blog, but it took some time. My husband, NOT a blogger but a computer expert, managed to get things turned around for me. But, when Susie and I were trying to fix me, and I was a "hollerer", it was obvious I was highly frustrated. [Who, ME??? A nice lady? EH!!]

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Please let me know you stopped by.