Bmeandering

Bmeandering

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hidden homes


Last Saturday morning I took my son's two youngest kids
for a walk in the field behind our trailer in the campgrounds.
Their older sis needed her sleep,
so after breakfast on the front screened-in porch,
and a golf cart ride around the campgrounds,
we headed out back.

We discovered several trees had fallen to make one huge pile.
Dillon worried about all the animals that the trees fell on.
I explained that they would have gotten out of the way,
but now they would have lots of places for hidden homes.
He nodded his approval and satisfaction.


I played around a little bit with the negative setting
on my computer photo program.




5 comments:

  1. Hi Beth, That is neat that Dillon was worried about the animals. What a Cutie!!!!!!

    Have fun with the grands.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made them a very colorful home! What a compassionate little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you're such a good grandma...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your son asked a nice question... and I like your answer (and your SF photo ;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are DAZZLING, Beth! Happy Weekend :o)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Please let me know you stopped by.