Bmeandering

Bmeandering

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Endless Love of God

And I ask Him that with both feet planted firmly on love,
you'll be able to take in with all followers of Jesus
the extravagant dimensions of Christ's love.
Reach out and experience the breadth!
Test its length!
Plumb the depths!
Rise to the heights!
Live full lives, full in the fullness of God.
 Ephesians 3: 16-19
(The Message)
"Could we with ink the ocean fill,
And were the skies of parchment made;
Were every stalk on earth a quill,
And every man a scribe by trade;
To write the love of god above,
Would drain the ocean dry;
Nor could the scroll contain the whole,
Tho' stretched from sky to sky."
anonymous

What a blessing and privilege it is to know and experience God's Endless Love.

 Participating in
and
"Sunday Community"
at






6 comments:

  1. It is impossible for us to comprehend the vastness of God's love, but it is such a joy to try! So glad you shared these beautiful words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite hymns, rarely sung anymore. Love it! And the blue in this photo really pops. God's creation is incredible. Thanks for reminding me of all the visuals we have to illustrate God's love for us. I enjoyed reading your post about acts of kindness, also. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something we can scarcely fathom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not heard this hymn before, thank you for sharing. One I love is: Oh the deep, deep love of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Beth. And, is one of my favorite hymns, and I looked it up on line for you. It ain't anonymous. It is very interesting: http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/l/o/loveofgo.htm.

    I am so sorry I keep missing your posts. I keep getting side-tracked by so much. But, no matter what, you are much loved and "Sisterized" from now on! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Please let me know you stopped by.