Bmeandering

Bmeandering

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Monday's prayer for two special blogger friends along with Ireland pics

Lord,
I come before Your throne right now with confidence,
knowing that because I am Your child,
Your mercy is extended to me.

I need Your mercy and grace to be manifested in my life 
in great measure today.
I face difficult things,
and I know I cannot meet these challenges without Your help. 
Enable me to walk through them successfully
or lift me out of them completely.



I know You will bring good out of the difficult times I go through



and I thank You for the miracles You will do in my life in the process.

Amen.

-----------------God's Promise----------------

Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace,
 that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Hebrews 4:6


Two of my blogger friends are going through physically difficult and painful times
right now.
This prayer goes out to them.

One I will not name;
however, the other has shared in recent blogs and comments
about her most recent bout with pain due to her chronic illness.

Therefore, I will say her name:
Leslie, I know how much you love my Ireland photos,
so I used them in this post just for you.

Lifting you both up in prayer.

Blessings to all my blog readers as we begin the new week.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I loved the post as well and the fact that you did this for your friends. I prayed for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I really need prayer, and so appreciated this one, and so appreciate your concern for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a compassionate, loving heart you have ... saying "Amen" to your prayer. He truly is the Rock of our salvation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your monday posts are lifter-uppers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adding my prayers to yours for Leslie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beth, Beautiful Ireland pictures... I will keep your friends in my prayers.

    Back from vacation --trying to catch up a little!!!! Hope you and hubby make the right decision about your future home. You do have lots of options, don't you?

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful Beth - the pictures and your heartfelt prayer. You have such a deeply compassionate heart. I so appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Please let me know you stopped by.