Bmeandering

Bmeandering

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Corner View: Homemade

i don't have anything homemade as in cooked or baked.  So I went with handmade with help from Snapfish.
 I was in a hurry when I took these, so the  photos of all these cards could be better.  The light is not as good as it should be. But I'm showing them anyway..The cards are brighter and more distinguishable than they are showing up here.
I make cards for family, friends, and myself.  I use my barn photos and Snapfish.  I used to have Cards by Beth on the back but I now put Revskid's Cards (I'm a Reverend's or Rev's kid).  The scene on  the back is always one of two photos I have of what used to be my husband's mom's family farm. It is now owned outside the Butler family.
I hope to expand on this endeavor when I retire even to printing my own.
 I also used to make cards with scrapbook material, but I don't have the time for that.  That is also something I want to take up when I retire.




For more corner views, go over to Francesca's.

10 comments:

  1. I love all those old red wooden barns, it's so pretty and so typically American.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your cards ... and so good to have plans for ones retirement :)
    (not sure if this will be the second comment as something did (not) happen)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The barn is perfect for your home made cards because of the personal connection. I'm sure they're appreciated by friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely - roll on retirement so you can create some more - Karyn - Eliza's Dream :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the cards very much. Especially the motives. They are for me - as for Menthe Blanche - typically American. As of the films that I always look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beth, Beautiful to use for the theme, HOMEMADE. Love your cards.. Gorgeous... I especially love the Ohio Barn Scenes..
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful! I really like them and would call them homemade.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your cards are good, beth! i am in love with the subjects anyhoo, but you put them together really well too. i'll second it, roll on retirement! n♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. great idea! never heard of snapfish, will check it out.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Please let me know you stopped by.