Bmeandering

Bmeandering

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Corner View: Indispensable

Even when my perspective gets blurry or hazy,
I still have my faith in God, His Son, and His Helper--The Holy Spirit.
With my faith, the blurriness eventually leaves.

My help cometh form the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
Psalm 121:2

He told them another parable: "The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field. Though it is the smallest of all your seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and perch in its branches." Matthew 13:31-32

I have gone through much in my life
and I can honestly say that I would not still be here without my faith.
But faith has sustained me and continues to one step/one day/ one week . . . at a time.

For me, faith is indispensable.


 
For more corner views on indispensable,
check out Francesca's .Fuoriborgo

14 comments:

  1. that's true, we all need to believe in something or someone.
    Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've found something precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice "heavenly" pictures. I express my faith by singing in the choir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes we "see through a glass darkly" even though we have faith, but somehow, for me, without faith, the glass becomes even more cloudy. nice photographic analogy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. drawing nearer my God to thee...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faith is so important in life ---and when one goes through troubles and trauma, faith helps us get through those times... God Be with all of us!!!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Believing in something or someone can be very comforting. I am so glad you have found this to be true in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm happy for you. beautiful post :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes there is strength and love in faith

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Please let me know you stopped by.