Bmeandering

Bmeandering

Monday, July 14, 2014

Odds and Ends

I got all the old photographs sorted and packed  together for scrapbooking.
There is a whole box of more stuff to put in Dad's POW scrapbook. 
I set aside photos to give to my cousins of their mothers.
I also bought a small binder and protective page covers,
so that I can make notebooks for my kids
of some of Dad's sermons.

I took time throughout the process
to pet and play with this sweet cat and this lovable, goofy dog.


We have a regular visitor twice a day to our yard and bird feeders.
I leave her food out in the yard,
but she usually is a bit greedy and munches at the feeders.
She always leaves some though!

Hope you have a great week!


3 comments:

  1. The dog and cat make me smile. The deer are scarce here this summer. Isn't it fun when they visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of the deer.
    I need to get organizing my pictures. It's kind of overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect way to keep nicely busy during summertime!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Please let me know you stopped by.