Bmeandering

Bmeandering

Saturday, January 2, 2016

More of Texas at Thanksgiving

 Abby with Grandpa Mike.  She is wearing a dress that belonged to her mother when she was a little girl.

 Abby, Sara, Jory, and Aaron on Thanksgiving Day.



 I posted this even though I'm not happy with my picture.  I had lost 20 lbs by this picture, but I don't think you can tell it.  Also, my hair was in a lousy style.  I'm trying to grow it out and was doing a short page-boy which is not complementary to me.  I have since changed it to a more swept back and curled look. It suits my face better.  Hopefully, one of these days, I can show it.   Also, since this picture I've lost five more lbs.!

 Abby modeling a princess dress.

 Aaron mesmerized.
 Isn't this a good "men" shot?!  Usually it involves blue jeans, ball caps, and a car. They were trying to do something with the computer and the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Please let me know you stopped by.