Bmeandering

Bmeandering

Friday, October 22, 2010

Trees and the Friday Psalm

          i was wandering through the field behind our place near seneca lake last weekend
 
                                   my camera and i  became engrossed in the trees.
                         especially where they met the sky

                                    or where a streak of color demanded our attention
                                  or when one tree stood out among the rest
                               and then there was this tree trunk, gray and wrinkled, showing
                           some age, but not ancient, with some flashy neighbors  waving at us




I survived a somewhat wild week at school.  The principal was gone for  for two days and when
 the cat is gone, the mice will play.  He came back to a stack of detention referrals--only four were mine.  Three of them were when I happened to be in the hallway at the wrong time or the right time
(depends on your perspective) and witnessed misbehavior and a bit of bullying.  Sigh.


It's time for the end of the week and beginning of the weekend Psalms.

I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless they name for ever and ever.
Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.
Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.
One generation shall prasie they works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.
I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works.
                            Psalm 145: 1 - 5


Blessings  to you throughout your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a peace-filled week-end ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really, really trying not to be jealous of your beautiful fall colors. Weary of summer here, even though the temps are more pleasant now at 80-85 degrees... I love ALL the photos and the little story that went along with them. You, the camera, the trees, all characters in the autumn scenario.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot tell you how much I admire you. Teaching is a definite calling and I think you must be very gifted. It is definitely not for the faint of heart!
    The trees are just lovely. We don't get much color here in south Texas, so I am enjoying everyone's fall pictures.
    Have a restful, relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love it? Autumn is ablaze with God.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Please let me know you stopped by.