Bmeandering

Bmeandering

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Barn Charm #39

More barns from our drive on SR 147 east
from Barnesville to Bethesda, Ohio.

I caught a quick glimpse and shot
of these two white barns with red roofs and red accents.
Then on down the road in the midst of a curve,
I got a clearer shot at one of them.
My husband was able to stop in the road
long enough for me to 'capture' it.



This next barn was also seen and 'captured' quickly.
As you can see, the guardrail got in the way of a full shot.
However, I was able to crop most of it out of the second shot,
without sacrificing what I had of the barn.


More more barns, click below:

8 comments:

  1. Beth, I love your barns visits. With your love for barns have you ever thought of rehabbing one to live in? Many years ago working at the airport a friend's mother had a very cool barn that was hidden among trees. If you didn't know it was there it would be missed. I will never forget my first visit. I wasn't sure where we were going and once we reached the open space there in the midst was this barn. It was her little get away and so beautiful inside. Thanks for the memories. Enjoy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice barns, Beth! Love the red and white of the first one and the character of the second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both look like really nice barns, esp the 1st one... WoW! lots of detail & check out the cupolas

    Thanks so much for joining =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds again this week. I especially like the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that second one is sharp dressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun to see your barns that are captured on the run.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, i love barns !! everytime i visit my grandma in ohio, i take barn photos !! i love that second picture. the barn almost looks like a cross between a barn and the old school house on little house on the prairie ! charming !

    ps ... thanks for your kind words on my corner view !

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Please let me know you stopped by.