Bmeandering

Bmeandering

Monday, September 8, 2014

Barn and last week


This is a barn in Caldwell, Ohio.  It is part of a public estate and the upper part is used for weddings.




 Cool wagon, huh?!

Last week was a  long week for being only four days.  The big bomb dropped on us was a new four-page lesson plan that has to be done for each unit.  For some of us, that is at least two in a nine-week-grading period.  It is enough of a tough task that I will be handing my resignation in early instead of at the end of the year.  I will still wait and go then, but it will be official sooner.  That will free me from some of the other requirements---this was given as an incentive to announce early so they can hire before other school districts.
Other than that, my week was great!
Hope you have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about all of the 'crap' you are having to go through as a wonderful teacher... It's unbelievable how many really good teachers (like you---who love the kids) our country is LOSING due to the rules/regulations/paperwork, etc. that the political leaders are thrusting on everyone... DANG it... Glad you 'can' retire--and I'm sorry for your students --but happy for you and your peace of mind.

    That barn would be a neat place for a 'country' wedding.....

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Please let me know you stopped by.