Bmeandering

Bmeandering

Thursday, October 2, 2014

 We moved a year ago this past August into a 1879 farm house.  We had to take out the front window to get the queen sofa couch in.  At the time, I couldn't envision the transition from moving in to living comfortably.  But that is what we are doing.  Pictures are up, throws are on the couch and chairs, flowers are in crocks, displays put up, etc.  It is no longer the move but it is our home.  We are content here and feel blessed to have been able to make this move.  I feel that God brought us to this house.  The previous owners felt that way about us too.  The woman and I talked about our faith and how we felt God had the selling and buying of this house all worked out.  And we were right!

This is in conjunction with 31 Days of Five-Minute Writing although I don't have my button and link up yet.


3 comments:

  1. You are blessed....and you are a blessing. What a treat. So happy for you. Made me smile right now, which is a good thing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is so welcoming and warm, Beth. It is doubly wonderful knowing the way God worked it all out for you. Such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catching up on your news this post is a reminder of the fact that you've been living in your lovely home for a year now. You must feel blessed and I'm so pleased for you.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Please let me know you stopped by.