Bmeandering

Bmeandering

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Monday's Prayer



Monday's Prayer
from Prayers for Emotional Wholeness by Stormie Omartian

Lord,
I feel as if my faith is tested every day. 
Help me to pass those tests so that my faith will be strengthened  and shine as pure gold.
Help my faith to remain strong, steadfast, and unwavering
so that my actions will glorify You in the sight of others.
I pray that every trial I go through will make my trust in You and Your Word
grow stronger and stronger.
Amen.

In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be,
you have been grieved by various trials,
that the genuineness of your faith,
being much more precious than gold that perishes,
thought it is tested by fire,
my be found to praise, honor, and glory
at the revelation of Jesus Christ.
I Peter 1:6-7

Blessings to you as you begin this new week!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful and what wonderful words to start a week. I am shug and I am visiting from over at Betsie's place...so thankful that I visited your blog....
    Have a Blessed Week....and thank you for the encouraging words of this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the serene lake picture - and the prayer and scripture are so relevant for us in these often-chaotic days. I hope you have a productive, peaceful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture and words, Beth. Hope you can stay STRONG when dealing with those school situations... May God be with you in all you do.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A hearty Amen!!!

    I appreciate your prayers more than you know. May your week be twice blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Beth. Praying a blessed week for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pray Eph 3.14-21 for you, dear Beth as the Lord guides you through this week.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Please let me know you stopped by.